Site Administration Officer: 1 personNguyen Thi Thanh Loan
Company’s information: CIMAS ENGINEERING Co., LTD
Office: 6th Fl, Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Company profile: CIMAS ENGINEERING CO., LTD is a joint-venture among CTCI Corp. – the greatest EPC contractor in Taiwan and LILAMA Corp. & SINCERITY Engineering Company.
Since the foundation in 2001, CIMAS concentrates its services of engineering, procurement, construction and project management on refinery, petrochemical, chemical, power, infrastructural and environmental projects.
Having strong capability of application and integration of advanced technology, and project management by international standard, CIMAS prides to be the leading contractor focusing on its core values on customer’s satisfaction with projects of high quality, safety, time saving and cost saving. Through the past 13 years, CIMAS has gained a lot of success that step by step establish the reputation of an EPC contractor in the market of Vietnam.
With the mission “Training talents, develop sustainably, enhance the customer’s value, enrich employees’ life”, CIMAS highly appreciates people, intellection and co-operation and consolidation into a strong team to conquer the long run development to create the true value.
CIMAS commits to provide you with a working environment of “Professionalism – Sincerity – Teamwork – Innovation” and comes along with you to contribute and stay on clear career path.
Company size: 200 staffs in 2017
Job title: 01 Site Administration Officer
Working place: Ong Keo Industrial Plant, Phuoc Khanh Ward, Nhon Trach District, Dong Nai Province
Job code: H100
The Site Administration Officer is authorized to be responsible for the provision of administrative supports, systems and resources to all members of the construction team, site security and access control, so as to enable the site personnel to work at optimum efficiency
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Be responsible for processing with the personnel report-in, relocation, setting up for work, healthy examination, insurance, work permit and visa for site employees, if any.
- Be responsible for providing accommodation, catering, transportation, office facilities, and the routinely maintenance, cleaning work, and the procurement of commodities.
- Manage miscellaneous/emergency material procurement, payment and manage the fund.
- Assist in conducting accounting and personnel affairs assigned by relevant departments in corporate
- Conduct and manage the applications of site permits, usage permit and the relevant license of facilities.
- Other assignments by Site Manager/Construction Manager
A qualified Site Administration Officer should hold some qualifications as below:
- University/College degree with related diploma is required
- Good command in using Chinese/English is compulsory
- At least 3 year working experience of equivalent position in foreign companies is preferrable
- Experience in the field of construction, engineering, and/or general industry is preferrable
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Good management skill, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to cover and control work well; ability to handle situations arise well.
- Have can-do attitude, work under high pressure
Interested candidates please send a set of dossier including:
- Job Application Form (compulsory) (download from company website: http://www.cimas.com.vn)
- Application letter (both in English and Vietnamese)
- Detailed CV in English
- CV in Vietnamese certified by local authority (preferred)
- Copy of Degree with seal
- Copy of academic transcripts
- 2 photographs (4×6 – white background)
- Other related certificates
Dossiers will be sent to:
HR/Admin Department – CIMAS Engineering Ltd,. Co
6th Fl., Charmvit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Deadline: December 10th, 2017
Contact name: Ms. Thanh Loan
Tel: 04-38335513 Ext 69201
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.